B & B: At our hotel you can stay in two recently renovated rooms furnished with care and both with en-suite bathroom.
The sojourn includes breakfast.
The common room is available for reading, reference books and newspapers, listening to music, TV, Internet connection.
As well as the front garden and rear lawn, the husk (traditional porch).
Additional services are:
- Transport to and from the airport
- Rent cars with or without driver
- Ability to dispose of kitchen and laundry
- Organisation of guided tours
- Organization of excursions
- Organizing lunches or dinners
- Chance to do physical activities: gymnastics for adults, yoga, tai chi, etc.
- Possibility of receiving shiatsu massage, harmonic massage, Watzu, etc
- Possibility to participate in laboratories for the preparation of cheese and cottage cheese, soaps, dance
- Sardinian cuisine: how to make bread, cakes, ravioli, culurgionis, malloreddus
Cultural trips for groups: for these trips you will have the use of two other rooms on the upper floor and another room on the ground floor. The number of participants in the group can vary from 10 to 12 people. The proposals presented here are for stays of a week or ten days. These packages are organized to bring visitors to know the current reality and the culture of our island, the traditions, the typical places, the natural beauty.It is possible to alterate the packages depending on the needs of the group.
Residential Courses: The property organizes residential courses aimed at learning and practice of cultural activities that can have a duration of one weekend, from Friday evening to Sunday evening or have weekly. From time to time proposals will be made for the different disciplines. The package can be inclusive of food and accommodation or self-catering with use of the kitchen. The disciplines will be as follows:
- Chinese massage: Tuina
- Moxa, Cupping, Auriculotherapy
- Yoga meditation
- Tai Chi
- Boiled wool and dyeing of wool
- Kitchen: bread, pasta, cakes, pizza, Sardinian cuisine, oriental, macrobiotic, natural
- Maieutica: conflict resolution
- Creative Size
- Photography and visual arts
- Basket making
spontaneous and medicinal herbs
creative work with paper, wool, dolls
- knives making
- mats making
- straw chairs making
- Carving making
annual courses: these courses are reserved to persons who reside in the area and will cover the following disciplines:
- Adult Gymnastics
- Tai chi
- Furthermore, the local can be used for:
- Artist residencies
- Conference room
- Hall for parties, birthdays, communions, confirmations
- Organization of events
All cultural activities will be conducted in collaboration with the “Terra Promessa” Association. Participants will acquire the card association that organized the courses will establish the registration fees are based on the costs that you will need support for the realization of the same.